Your child's safety is our top priority. We follow strict guidelines to make Panfu a safe and protected space on the internet. Within the Panfu family, we have a child welfare officer, a data protection expert and a well-trained team of moderators, whose mission it is to ensure the safety of your child.
All children have to be safe at all times! This is our promise:
- Strict rules ensure that all children feel comfortable and safe.
- Teams of well-trained moderators monitor all the chats in all languages.
- Inappropriate behaviour - bullying, bad language or the publication of personal details that reveal the identity of your child - is not tolerated.
- If rules are broken, we lock the player for up to 24 hours. In extreme cases, the membership can be terminated and can only be reactivated with parental consent.
- We will never ask for personal data. At registration, an anonymous Panda avatar with a made up name is chosen. This avatar is synonymous with a safe online identity.
- To help us adapt and frequently update our services according to the needs of the age group that our young users belong to, you can submit your child's birth date. This way, we can also provide for example a birthday surprise. The entry of a birth date is voluntary, can be adapted or changed at any time and is also very easy to delete.
- No personal information is ever given out to third parties – ever.
The Panfu Rules
- Play nice! Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.
- Never reveal personal data such as your family name, address, telephone number, email address, the name of your school, messenger IDs, etc.
- Keep your password to yourself.
- Do not insult others or use bad language.
- Play fair and do not cheat.
- Do not mention other websites, as we can only guarantee your safety on Panfu.
- Never meet up with other players without being accompanied by your parents.
- Does something feel strange to you? Quit the conversation and report to a moderator!
This is what makes our chat safe:
- Well-trained moderators who function as watchdogs.
- Automated filters that block the use of inappropriate words and the circulation of personal data.
- An ignore function that enables you to simply mute annoying players.
- A report function that allows you to bring a breach of rules directly to the attention of the moderators.
- Users who do not keep to the rules are issued a warning or blocked from the chat.
- Outside of moderated chat times, only pre-written messages can be used.
- There are no guest accounts, every user has to register and verify their identity.
- A comprehensive and inviting shelp section.
If you have any questions concerning the safety of your child, our child welfare officer is always happy to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about data protection, our data protection expert is always happy to hear from you: email@example.com
Better Safety on the Internet
Together with our partner, child protection software producer Dolphin Media Germany AG, our goal is to protect children on the internet even better by increasing the general awareness for safe surfing and introducing children to the general handling of the internet in a playful manner.
Children should have fun and be safe while exploring the internet! This is why we have introduced "Oscar the surf instructor", Dolphin Secure's mascot, to our Panda world. The courageous dolphin already is the point of contact for the children within the Dolphin Secure community and answers questions about any topic. Now Oscar also gives advice on internet safety on Panfu, conducts a safety quiz for children and rewards them for their participation and interest.
Apart from that, Dolphin Secure's Oscar also compiled 10 useful tips for children in a small internet guide. These tips aim to show children how to move around more safely on the internet and which things to pay attention to. Oscar also manages to communicate topics that might be difficult for children to process, such as "hidden costs", "Cyber Bullying" or "picture copyrights" in an easily understandable fashion.
Dolphin Media Germany AG focuses on innovative internet concepts that contribute to making typical communication channels of social networks like chats safer and thereby useable also for children and youngsters. With Dolphin Secure, a new type of child protection software, Dolphin Media Germany AG offers a complete solution for dealing with unsettling web content and anonymous contact requests on the internet.